| In the picture is the Palazzo della Carovana (also Palazzo dei Cavalieri) , a palace in Knights` Square. It was built in 1562–1564 by Giorgio Vasari for the headquarters of the Knights of St. Stephen. The façade is characterized by a complex scheme with sgraffitoes representing allegorical figures and zodiacal signs.
Today, it houses parts of the university of Pisa.
© Copyright 2005- 2020 Brodyaga.com Contacts
All photos/wallpapers are free for a personal use only. For a public, professional or commercial use, please contact the Authors of each