| Well done, Sven ;) |
| The Baptistry of St. John (Italian: Battistero di San Giovanni) is a religious building in Pisa, Italy. It started construction in 1152, in replacement of an older baptistry, and completed in 1363. It`s the second building, in the chronological order, in the Piazza dei Miracoli, near the Cathedral and the famous Leaning Tower (seen in the back).
© Copyright 2005- 2019 Brodyaga.com Contacts
All photos/wallpapers are free for a personal use only. For a public, professional or commercial use, please contact the Authors of each